Freshmen/Sophomore Pre College Audition Prep
Are you a Freshman or Sophomore wanting to learn technique and prepare? While it may seem early to begin the process preparing for college auditions, it’s not. There is so much to do to be at the top of your game, you’re smart to begin now.
The college audition world is competitive and can seem overwhelming but it doesn't have to be. By preparing yourself NOW on monologue prep and acting the song technique you're already ahead of the game. Colleges are looking for unique individuals who stand out. How do you stand out? With audition material that suits you well (that you love to perform), and being absolutely ready. You will be ready by the time Senior year arrives.
This package includes:
- Song and monologue coaching. 12, 45 minute sessions over FaceTime or Skype
- Audition Well will find you 4 songs and 2 monologues to add to your book of repertoire and help you cut them.
- Guidance on audition technique which will help you through the audition process and beyond.
- Figuring out your “type” which will help you with specificity in the audition room and with narrowing down parts.
- Acting the Song training and technique, helps student to connect to the song which will create a more focused and detailed performance.
- Acting and monologue preparation: student will have monologues prepared and ready for auditions and will feel confident with pieces.
- Assistance with artistic resume
- Tips on audition wardrobe
- Student and coach will touch base in between sessions or before auditions if needed.
*Two payments of $475 or one payment of $925*