Freshmen/Sophomore Coaching-Monthly Membership
6 payments of $250
Are you a Freshman or Sophomore wanting to learn some technique and prepare? While it may seem early to begin the process preparing for college auditions, it’s not. There is so much to do to be at the top of your game, you’re smart to begin now. This package includes:
- Song and monologue coaching 20 one-hour sessions over FaceTime or Skype
- Audition Well will find songs and monologues to add to your book of repertoire and help you cut them. This includes helping you select the best material for your college “packages” once you reach that point.
- Guidance on audition technique which will help you through the audition process and beyond.
- Figuring out your “type” which will help you with specificity in the audition room and with narrowing down parts.
- Acting the Song training and technique, helps student to connect to the song which will create a more focused and detailed performance.
- Acting and monologue preparation: student will have monologues prepared and ready for auditions and will feel confident with pieces.
- Assistance with artistic resume
- Tips on audition wardrobe
- Student and coach will touch base in between sessions or before auditions if needed.