A La Carte
One-Hour Coaching Session
One-hour coaching session via FaceTime or Skype. Enjoy audition coaching from the convenience of your home.
*Must be paid before services rendered
POP UP: 30 Minute Coaching Session
30-minute coaching online session. Enjoy audition coaching from the convenience of your home.
*Do you just need to brush up your audition material and get some pointers? This is perfect for you!
*Get some quick acting tips for a monologue or acting the song technique on a song!
*This is a perfect way to feel confident before you ROCK your audition.
*Must be paid before services rendered
College Audition Coaching -Monthly Membership
This package is perfect for the student who is embarking upon the college audition process. Because college auditioning is such a time consuming process, Audition Well will help guide you through the process and prepare you for your auditions. This package includes:
- This is for the rising Senior going through the college audition process.
- Song and monologue coaching over FaceTime/Skype
- Audition Well will find songs and monologues to add to your book of repertoire and teaching you how to cut your material, a tool you'll need for the audition world.
- Helping you select the best material for your college “packages" to present to the colleges.
- Acting the song training and technique-diving deeper into this process and your characters, which will ultimately lead to more confident and successful auditions,
- Mock auditions and mock college interview. Preparation is the key and we'll walk through the audition AND the interview, which is a vital part of the audition process.
- Assistance with artistic resume: we'll make sure you're resume is in the proper format and looks industry standard.
- Tips on audition wardrobe: you want to look your best and feel confident in the audition room!
- Student and coach will touch base in between sessions or before auditions as needed.
Freshmen/Sophomore Pre College Audition Prep
Are you a Freshman or Sophomore wanting to learn technique and prepare? While it may seem early to begin the process preparing for college auditions, it’s not. There is so much to do to be at the top of your game, you’re smart to begin now.
The college audition world is competitive and can seem overwhelming but it doesn't have to be. By preparing yourself NOW on monologue prep and acting the song technique you're already ahead of the game. Colleges are looking for unique individuals who stand out. How do you stand out? With audition material that suits you well (that you love to perform), and being absolutely ready. You will be ready by the time Senior year arrives.
This package includes:
- Song and monologue coaching. 12, 45 minute sessions over FaceTime or Skype
- Audition Well will find you 4 songs and 2 monologues to add to your book of repertoire and help you cut them.
- Guidance on audition technique which will help you through the audition process and beyond.
- Figuring out your “type” which will help you with specificity in the audition room and with narrowing down parts.
- Acting the Song training and technique, helps student to connect to the song which will create a more focused and detailed performance.
- Acting and monologue preparation: student will have monologues prepared and ready for auditions and will feel confident with pieces.
- Assistance with artistic resume
- Tips on audition wardrobe
- Student and coach will touch base in between sessions or before auditions if needed.
*Two payments of $475 or one payment of $925*
Song/Monologue Coaching Package
This package is great for the student wanting to perfect a monologue and prepare for an audition
- One monologue selected by Audition Well
- Two one-hour (online)acting coaching sessions to work on monologue
Additionally, during coaching sessions we'll be working on...
- Acting technique (motivation, objective, diction and focus)
- Audition tips
- Ways to help nerves and focus
*Must be paid in full before services rendered
College Audition Coaching - mini package
College auditions can feel overwhelming and stressful when you don't know WHAT to prepare or HOW to prepare. Audition prep can be challenging when you don't know where to begin. You know you can sing and act and dance but now how do you show that in your auditions?
That's where audition coaching comes in to help! I will help you polish your skill set with audition material that is suited for you and is well prepared, which will give YOU confidence in the audition room! Preparation is key in auditioning and believe me, you will feel prepared going into your auditions.
This package is for the Senior who is just auditioning for a few theatre programs/staying in-state and does not need to prepare for Unifieds and multi city auditions. This package includes:
- 2 hand picked monologues (contrasting) for you
- 2 hand picked songs (contrasting) for you as well as assistance with audition cuts
- Five one-hour online coaching sessions (five individual sessions would cost $500) over FaceTime / Skype
- Acting the Song Technique on both songs
- Acting technique and preparation on both monologues
- Audition tips and tricks to help prepare you for your audition
- Mock audition prep
- Answer parent questions about the audition process / offer process
AS A BONUS I will include:
- Audition wardrobe tips so you feel put together for your audition.
- Mock interview questions I have put together myself after talking to colleges to find out what they're looking for to help YOU have a more successful interview.
- 15% off any additional individual coaching sessions for this 2019-2020 school year.
*Must be paid in full before services rendered (payment plan may be worked out)
Contact Laura@auditionwell.com for more information