A La Carte
One-Hour Coaching Session
One-hour coaching session via FaceTime or Skype. Enjoy audition coaching from the convenience of your home.
*Must be paid before services rendered
Your resume is an important part of your audition; it's an extension of YOU! You want your resume and experience to reflect how awesome of a person you really are! Let Audition Well help you format your resume and make it look professional, this is one more step in being confident and prepared.
College Audition Coaching -Monthly Membership
$250 per month for 10 months.
This package is perfect for the student who is embarking upon the college audition process. Because college auditioning is such a time consuming process, Audition Well will help guide you through the process and prepare you for your auditions. This package includes:
- This is for the rising Senior going through the college audition process.
- Song and monologue coaching over FaceTime/Skype
- Audition Well will find songs and monologues to add to your book of repertoire and teaching you how to cut your material, a tool you'll need for the audition world.
- Helping you select the best material for your college “packages" to present to the colleges.
- Acting the song training and technique-diving deeper into this process and your characters, which will ultimately lead to more confident and successful auditions,
- Mock auditions and mock college interview. Preparation is the key and we'll walk through the audition AND the interview, which is a vital part of the audition process.
- Assistance with artistic resume: we'll make sure you're resume is in the proper format and looks industry standard.
- Tips on audition wardrobe: you want to look your best and feel confident in the audition room!
- Student and coach will touch base in between sessions or before auditions as needed.
Freshmen/Sophomore Coaching-Monthly Membership
6 payments of $250
Are you a Freshman or Sophomore wanting to learn some technique and prepare? While it may seem early to begin the process preparing for college auditions, it’s not. There is so much to do to be at the top of your game, you’re smart to begin now. This package includes:
- Song and monologue coaching 20 one-hour sessions over FaceTime or Skype
- Audition Well will find songs and monologues to add to your book of repertoire and help you cut them. This includes helping you select the best material for your college “packages” once you reach that point.
- Guidance on audition technique which will help you through the audition process and beyond.
- Figuring out your “type” which will help you with specificity in the audition room and with narrowing down parts.
- Acting the Song training and technique, helps student to connect to the song which will create a more focused and detailed performance.
- Acting and monologue preparation: student will have monologues prepared and ready for auditions and will feel confident with pieces.
- Assistance with artistic resume
- Tips on audition wardrobe
- Student and coach will touch base in between sessions or before auditions if needed.
*College Audition Online Workshop*
Rising Juniors and Seniors, are you feeling stressed and overwhelmed with college audition prep because you don't even know WHERE to begin? This ninety-minute online workshop is for YOU!
I will be talking about how to SIMPLIFY the process and give you tools to make it easier. You'll get to ask questions and hear what other questions students are asking too.
You'll will walk away from this workshop with a better idea of what to do for the college audition process as well as a personal "to do" list.
This is something you DO NOT want to miss. Preparation is key to a successful audition. Set yourself up for success and start now.
Join me, Sunday, August 11 from 6-7:30pm CST
SPOTS WILL BE LIMITED SO SIGN UP NOW!
Intro Coaching Package
This package is great if you're wanting to try out audition coaching. You'll get:
- Three one-hour onlinecoaching sessions (Three individual sessions would cost $300)
- Acting the Song Technique
- Acting technique
- Audition tips
*Must be paid in full before services rendered
Contact Laura@auditionwell.com for more information